Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Please find detailed below our terms and conditions. You will need to read through them as all moves are subject to, and bound by, our terms and conditions. Again, as always, should you have any questions regarding any element of our Terms and Conditions then please do not hesitate to get in touch. Please remember that the Terms and Conditions are in place to ensure a smooth move for everyone.
- Agreed quotes are subject to the following conditions:
- You must ensure that your goods are adequately packed and ready to go at the agreed time.
- You must also ensure that access to the property being removed from and to is smooth and that there are no delays. Waiting time is charged at £50.00 per hour, all part hours are payable in full and on the day of the move.
- Should the delay not be your fault, the charge will still be levied, however we can raise an invoice in the culpable party’s name for you to pass on to them in an effort to reclaim.
- Should your move take longer than what is deemed reasonable, additional charges will be levied and agreed on site between driver and customer.
- All quotes are given subject to availability.
- Quotes are valid for 14 days from issue.
- Re-quotes are non-chargeable.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that adequate parking is available at both ends to ensure a swift removal. Easyshift can provide traffic cones and advice if necessary. We can also, if available, park your removal vehicle outside the night before your move to make loading easier. Please note this only applies to local moves.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that all required parking permits are provided to Easyshift on the day of your move before work commences.
- Any parking tickets received due to the customer failing to provide adequate parking arrangements will be charged to the customer.
- Also, due to new legislation, any parking tickets received at a later date through the postal system will still be charged to the customer.
- In an effort to recycle and reduce the amount of clutter in your new home, Easyshift always re-attend the delivery address and collect all boxes and packaging materials used. We usually arrange to pop back 14 days after the move, once you have had time to unpack and get things straight. Boxes need to be carefully broken down by the customer, with a sharp blade or scissors, flat packed and prepared for collection by Easyshift. Please call to arrange a convenient time.
- Wardrobe boxes need to be returned on the day of the move, unless hired, when again we will re-attend up to14 days later to collect.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Date changes are only permitted if we have availability.
- Easyshift accept no responsibility for damage to either property or possessions once a member of staff has stated that removing items will or may incur damage.
- Any damages/insurance claims must be reported within 48 hours of the customer’s move.
- Customers must pay a £250.00 excess in the event of a claim.
- All health and safety within the property being removed from and to is the responsibility of the customer.
- Insurance cover is Goods in Transit Insurance and is set at £10,000 per vehicle used and is given for free within your quotation.